Aspen EVOLUTION 1500 PFD/MFD
Combines a PFD and MFD together!
Premier Avionics is an EFD1000 Demo Dealer
- EFD1000 Video
Most flexible, most compatible, lowest cost.
The Evolution 1500 combines the powerful, award-winning EFD1000 Pro PFD (Primary Flight Display) with the versatile EFD500 MFD (Multi-function Flight Display) to deliver a full-featured, exceptionally easy-to- use glass panel at the lowest price on the market.
And your fly-away cost is made even lower because Aspen’s patent- pending retrofit technology delivers substantially lower installation cost. There’s no need for costly new panel modifications; Evolution Flight Displays (EFDs) uniquely retrofit directly into your aircraft’s six-pack panel holes. The self-contained EFDs also don’t require the installation of heavy remote mount boxes. And since Evolution displays work with the avionics already in your panel - no matter what make - you don’t have to upgrade your GPS or radios.
The Pro PFD provides professional-grade EFIS primary flight instruments, with a full-featured electronic HSI with moving map. The 500 MFD adds photo-quality moving maps, terrain awareness, geo-referenced charts and airport diagrams, and (with optional or existing sensors) traffic displays, WX500 Stormscope® display, and the full suite of XM WX® aviation weather products.
The Evolution 1500 package delivers value pricing compared to installing the 1000 Pro PFD and 500 MFD separately. The modular Evolution EFDs are fully upgradable, so you can add comprehensive hazard awareness capabilities, new features, and even a second MFD to complete a three-display glass cockpit system. Evolution delivers greater flexibility since Aspen flight displays work with your existing GPS, radios, and traffic sensors - so you don’t have to upgrade them until you’re ready.
- Airspeed and altitude tapes
- Altitude alerter (and separate approach minimums alerting)
- Full electronic HSI with dual bearing pointers
- Base map with flight plan legs and waypoints, curved flight paths(1), and nearby navaids
- Integrates with most GA autopilot and flight director systems
- ARC and 360º views with dual GPS and dual VHF nav support
- Built-in GPS Steering(1)
- Display of real-time winds aloft, OAT, TAS, and ground speed(1)
- Integral Air Data Computer and Attitude Heading Reference System (ADAHRS)
- Built-in backup battery and emergency GPS(6)
- Optional Evolution Synthetic Vision(4)
- Optional Evolution Hazard Awareness (EHA) upgrade provides traffic and weather displays(2, 3)
- High resolution aviation-style moving maps with hazard awareness overlays
- Customizable screen layouts
- Geo-referenced charts and airport diagrams
- Secondary HSI
- Evolution Hazard Awareness (EHA)
- Built-in Terrain Awareness system
- WX500 Stormscope® compatibility
- XM WX® Satellite Weather, with all XM WX aviation weather products(3)
- Brilliant, direct sunlight-readable, 6-inch 760x400 TFT active matrix LCD display (140 pixels/inch)