Degroff Aviation Pitot Covers
|Model 7500 Fits: Cessna 100, 200 and 337 series, Columbia 450 and fits some warbirds.
Model 7501 Fits: Piper Katana, Columbia 300 and 350 series, Diamond, late Maule, some Rockwell, and Grumman
Model 7502 Fits: AeroCommander, Beech, Cessna 300, 400, Citation and Conquest series, Cirrus, Grumman, Learjets, early Maule, MU-2, Mooney, Piper Cheyenne, Comanche, Navajo, late Saratoga, Saberliner, and Socata TBM (2 required)
Premier Avionics is your local dealer for
Degroff Aviation Pilot Supplies
- Pitot Cover Video
Featured in Aviation Safety magazine, the patented PitotShield™ pitot cover is designed specifically for light general aviation aircraft. The first and only pitot cover designed to self-disengage from the pitot tube if left on prior to takeoff, the PitotShield™ is used by thousands of pilots worldwide. Their testimonials reveal the value of this fail-safe cover as a key to their safety.
- Release from pitot tube at specific velocity, falling away harmlessly
- Offer low-cost protection for pilots and passengers.
- Provide full protection of pitot tube from contamination while plane is on the ground
- Feature high-visibility, durable vinyl construction with teflon inserts
- Come in designs for both blade- and round-type pitot tubes
- Will float if disengaged during water takeoffs
PitotShields™ fit a wide range of light general aviation aircraft, including:
- Aero Commander
- Cessna 100-200-300-336-337-400
- Columbia 450
- Grumman American
- Lockheed Jetstar
- Maule (Early)
- And many more