Avidyne MHD300 Multi-Hazard Display
MHD300 Multi-Hazard Display
The Avidyne Multi-Hazard Display MHD300 provides pilots a dedicated display for aviation hazards that offers the ruggedness, clarity and ease of use of the Avidyne EX500 at a size that can fit into most small cockpits.
The MHD300 presents multiple flight hazards, traffic, lightning and terrain warnings individually on a single screen enabling the pilot to set the optimal range each. The MHD300 integrates with the Avidyne TAS600 series of active traffic warning systems, the L-3 WX-500 storm scope and Honeywell KGP 560.
- Provides the only full 3ATI display dedicated to traffic information.
- Offers full-color, high-resolution active matrix LCD that is easy-to-read and interpret.
- Displays traffic information at the optimal 5-10 mile range with the ability to scale down to 1 mile.
- Improves safety by providing pilots with constant, real-time traffic information.
- Fully integrated with Avidyne TWX670 or L3 WX-500 storm scope, and when coupled with the TAS600 active traffic system can monitor both thunderstorm activity and imminent traffic threats.
|TSO-C113||Airborne Multipurpose Electronic Display|
|TSO-C118||Traffic Alert & Collision Avoidance (TCAS)|
|TSO-C147||Traffic Advisory System (TAS)|
• Avidyne TWX670 Tactical Lightning Detection
• L3 WX-500 Stormscope® Weather
• Mapping Sensor
• Avidyne TAS600/TAS610/TAS620 TASRyan 9900B/9900BX TAS
• Honeywell KTA870/KMH880 TAS/IHAS
• L3 Skywatch 497 /Skywatch HP TAS
• L3 791 TCAS I
• Honeywell CAS66A TCAS I
EGPWS/TAWS Interface - Optional
• Honeywell MK V, VI, VII, VIII
• Honeywell KMH880 IHAS
• Honeywell KGP560